ARMA Saskatoon 2013
Enterprise information management solutions often involve sophisticated software that must work in complex and integrated environments. Organizations can increase their probability of successfully implementing an Enterprise solution through careful planning.
- current technology readiness assessment
- communications management
- change management
- needs assessment
- preparation of RFP documents
- preparation of software testing scripts
- identification and management of cultural change in your organization
- preparation of a business case
Focused business planning significantly impacts Enterprise implementations. Choosing the “right” product and related services can seem a daunting task. WesternIM is the reliable company of choice to advise you when “shopping” for your enterprise solutions.