Enterprise information management solutions often involve sophisticated software that must work in complex and integrated environments. Organizations can increase their probability of successfully implementing an Enterprise solution through careful planning.
- current technology readiness assessment
- communications management
- change management
- needs assessment
- preparation of RFP documents
- preparation of software testing scripts
- identification and management of cultural change in your organization
- preparation of a business case
Focused business planning significantly impacts Enterprise implementations. Choosing the “right” product and related services can seem a daunting task. WesternIM is the reliable company of choice to advise you when “shopping” for your enterprise solutions.