Topics provided by ARMA of recent legislative and regulatory issues that may affect the management of records and information in Canada.
- Government Confirms Data Breaches Affecting Employee Payment System
- Trending Resources on Records Management
- Newfoundland Information and Privacy Commissioner Appointed
- Saskatchewan OIPC Sides with Employer in Computer Monitoring
- Businesses Urged to Keep Records of Email Consent by Canadian Customers
- City of Vancouver Cited for FOI Compliance Problems
- Pokémon® Whoa: The New Craze Causing Legal and Privacy Concerns Comes to Canada