Do you connect with any of these questions?
- We are a small organization; do we need polices for records management?
- What comes first, policy or standard and procedures?
- Which policy do I create first?
- We have several polices. When do we need to redo them?
- If we write a policy, how do we get our staff to follow it?
We tapped into some powerful resources to help you understand the relevance of policy to the world of records and information management.
Join Lewis and Ken for their insight and suggestions.